CaixaBank Asset Management Cookies Policy
1. What are cookies and what are they for?
2. What types of cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
We use session and persistent cookies during browsing sessions on this website. These may be our own or third-party cookies.
Session cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user browses a website. They are used to store information temporarily during a browsing session.
Persistent cookies are stored on the computer or device and can be accessed and used for a period defined by the owner of the cookie. This can range from a few minutes to several years.
OUR OWN COOKIES: cookies where CaixaBank AM is responsible for the information. www.caixabankassetmanagement.com uses its own persistent cookies to enable the operation and provision of the services it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas and using security elements during the session. They are also used for the following purposes:
- Personalisation cookies: enable users to specify and personalise some of the website’s options. For example, they let users set the language, the screen background, the sections marked as favourites and the type of browser used to access the service.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES: cookies for which third parties outside CaixaBank AM are responsible for the information.
The third parties and the purposes for which the information is collected are explained below:
- Analysis cookies: these enable monitoring and analysis of user behaviour, helping to identify how users interact with the website (for example, which pages are useful and which are not), so that it can be improved.
3. How to disable and delete cookies
You can change the configuration of the cookies we use on our website here
Most web browsers allow users to manage their cookie preferences whenever they want. You can configure your browser to reject cookies or delete certain cookies at your discretion. The instructions for the main browsers are available on these links:
- Google: Google Analytics opt-out add-on
If you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or through the mechanisms offered by the third parties, as we have no control over them once you have accepted them.
Some of the content of www.caixabankassetmanagement.com is only available if you give permission to install cookies on your browser. If you decide not to accept or to block certain cookies, this will limit your experience on our website with respect to the functionality specified in the previous section.
4. Information on data processing
The data controller is CaixaBank AM., whose full name and contact details are:
CaixaBank Asset Management SGIIC, S.A.U.
Address: Paseo de la Castellana 51, 28046 - Madrid
Tel: +34 91 702 92 00
Data Protection Officer contact information
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at www.caixabank.com/delegadoprotecciondedatos.
Legal basis for data processing
Regarding our own cookies:
- We will store your preferred cookie settings.
- Whether you have been informed of the merger by absorption of Bankia Fondos SGIIC SAU by CaixaBank Asset Management SGIIC SAU
- The information displayed depends on the option chosen for customer type ("Institutional" or "Private").
- The ID of the user's device
- The source of the visit
- The pages or sections of the website you browse
Refer to the policies indicated in "What types of cookies do we use and what do we use them for?" for more information on the third-party cookies used and to find out about the categories of data they process.
CaixaBank AM may transfer the data collected to public bodies and authorities in compliance with its legal obligations, and to service providers and third parties as required for management and execution of the cookies.
Transfers to other countries
The data is, in general, processed by service providers within the European Economic Area, or in countries that have been declared to have adequate levels of protection.
In other cases, we guarantee the security and legitimacy of the data processing by requiring our suppliers to have binding corporate regulations that guarantee similar levels of data protection to those established by European regulations, that they sign up to standard European Union clauses or that they provide adequate guarantees in any other way that their data processing is in accordance with European regulations.
You can find out about any transfers to third countries by the third parties identified in the "What types of cookies do we use and what do we use them for?" by referring to the policies in that section.
Data storage period
The data will be processed for as long as the authorisations for this remain current. In accordance with the data protection regulations, your data will be stored during the limitation period for processing deriving from this authorisation, for the sole purpose of complying with the legal obligations required of CaixaBank AM, and for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
Exercise of rights and claims before the Data Protection Authority/Rights of the data subjects
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent and not be subject to automated decision-making, in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
You can exercise these rights through any of the following channels:
- At CaixaBank branches that are open to the public.
- By writing to CaixaBank Asset Management SGIIC, S.A.U., Paseo de la Castellana 51, 28046, Madrid.
- By writing to Apartado de Correos (Post Office Box) 209, 46080, Valencia.
- At: www.caixabank.com/ejerciciodederechos
- Through the "Data Protection: Exercising your rights" section of www.caixabankassetmanagement.com.
You can submit any claims relating to the processing of your data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Updates and changes to the cookies policy
CaixaBank AM may modify this cookies policy to meet new legal or regulatory requirements or to adapt to the requirements of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users shall be informed of any significant changes to this cookies policy through a notice published on the company’s website.